Attracting Qualified Buyers
When you list your house, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
My job as your Real Estate Advisor is to get the word out about your listing to all the right people and to attract serious buyers so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll work with you to implement the appropriate marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Taking pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to MLS® – the Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Showcasing your listing on my website and company listings page;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting Open Houses to attract buyers.
The moment your home is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well. My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or contact me for a no-obligation personal consultation.