How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- We will have a discussion about offering a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying for the home.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, I will likely suggest including conditions, such as passing a professional home inspection, be included for your protection.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, to negotiate a deal.
- I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, I’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and closing the deal. Then, the home is yours. Congratulations!
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or contact me.